- Job no: 3A4XG
- Work for the largest Harris Farm Store in NSW
- Refer a friend for a monetary HFM voucher
- 25% Harris Farm Employee Discount
About Harris Farm Markets
Join a growing fresh food retail business with an amazing brand reputation for delivering great quality food and good value to our customers. Our engagement survey results tell us that our Harris Farmers feel proud to work for us, they love the people they work with, and we offer the opportunity to a build a career in a business that has a passion for great food. We also offer flexible working (our shops are open 7 days a week), amazing benefits including 25% discount on shopping with us, access to training, fun working environment with a chance to be creative and innovative.
For over 40 years we’ve remained 100% family owned and operated, this means we are agile, innovative and implement ideas rapidly. One of our values of being a Harris Farmer is to "have a crack", "choose your own adventure" and be entrepreneurial like our founder, David Harris.
We’re 30 (and counting) stores across NSW and QLD, and home to almost 3,000 wonderful Harris Farmers all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. Everything we do at Harris Farm Markets is driven by what we believe in and is underpinned by ensuring everything we do is for the Greater Goodness! In other words, it is for the good of the customer, each other, and the community.
Why work for us?
People are the driving force behind any successful business. That is why we are searching for customer serviced focused, hard working people who are passionate about good quality fresh food.
Our goal is to reconnect communities to the natural joy of food, encouraging people to throw away the shopping list and shop with their senses. Our stores are more market than supermarket and our people are loyal, honest and work together to deliver great shopping experiences for our customers.
We are happy to hear from people who have an interest in working on a casual basis as a Shop Assistant in what will be a busy store. If you have worked as a fruiter, in a deli or worked as a cashier we have roles available now!
Given this is a new location for us we are considering people working in areas including;
· Fruit and vegetables
· Front End Supervisors
· Perishables/ Fridge
· Register areas
· Back of house – Store-people/forklift
· Entry & exits/Trolley Collection
Are you a Harris Farmer?
To be the right person, you:
- Are passionate about good quality fresh food and working for an ethical business.
- Understand and are able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Are a team player and willing to work hard.
- Flexible availability, we operate 7 days a week and on public holidays.
Why you should apply
· Work with a highly successful business
· Be a part of the store opening
· A highly varied role
· 25% employee Discount card
- Published on 02 May 2022, 9:10 AM