About the role:
We are looking to hear from kind and dedicated individuals who are keen to develop strong connections with their clients to ensure they are receiving the support that they need to continue living the life that they choose.
We have multiple roles available for Personal Care Workers, Domestic Care Assistants and Support Workers, working with both NDIS and Home Care clients. Our clients need support in a range of activities, including personal care, domestic care, respite care, meal preparation, shopping, transport to appointments and events, community access and after school support.
We provide services across a number of locations in Melbourne, meaning you get to enjoy working close to home and in your local community. In our South East and Mornington Peninsula we have work available in Hastings, Mornington, Rosebud, Frankston, Langwarrin and Cranbourne and are expanding our footprint in the area!
The hours you work are flexible and tailored to your availability, with the most available work being in the morning and afternoon with some evening and weekend work available as well.
We are seeking people loving, friendly, compassionate, customer service focused individuals who are wanting a career where they can truly make a difference to the lives of others.
We welcome applications from both experienced care workers and those new to the industry who are passionate about caring for others.
- Ideally, you will have a Cert III or IV in Disability, Home and Community Care or Individual Support.
- You must also be willing to undergo an NDIS workers screen and have your CPR and first aid certificate.
- You must have your own reliable transport and a drivers license.
About the benefits:
- Flexible hours and days – work around your schedule
- Permanent part time and full-time positions available – enjoy job security and stability
- Reward and recognition programs to celebrate you and referral bonuses
- Thorough onboarding and induction program with ongoing learning opportunities available
- Financial assistance with First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Support with your studies through placements and mentoring
General Homecare (https://generalhomecare.com.au/) is a fast-growing group of Community Support & Care providers, highly trusted in the communities we serve that has recently experienced a high-level of expansion, thus our need to grow the team. Our commitment is to assist older Australians and people living with a disability through personalised care solutions focused on helping our clients achieve their aspirations for independence, dignity & control. In Victoria, General Homecare has two leading providers in the group – SAI Home & Community Care (https://saihomecare.com.au/) and Care with Quality (https://carewithquality.com.au/). Through its two brands, General Homecare is one of the largest, private providers of home-based care in the Greater Melbourne region.
How to apply:
Apply today through the link below, providing a cover letter outlining your interest in the role as well as an up to date resume.