As a part of the DRA Global Group, the G&S Engineering team has over 1400 multi-skilled and professional employees. We deliver professionally managed engineering, maintenance and construction projects to the mining, materials handling and processing industries. Here at G&S Engineering we pride ourselves on our safety culture.
Due to our continued growth and capacity to deliver an expanded service offering for our clients, G&S are seeking Fitters for Maintenance Days and Project works in the Bowen Basin.
Our Southern Maintenance Division has a full schedule of work for 2021 across various sites on CHPP, Dragline, Shovel and Minor Projects. With committed works our team can provide you with flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle. We also have rostered opportunities available at various sites.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Trade Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (Preferred)
- Standard 11
- Current Drivers License
- A strong focus on the safety of yourself and those around you at all times
The following skills would be highly regarded;
- Nationally Accredited Working at Heights – Valid within the last 2 years
- Nationally Accredited Confined Spaces– Valid within the last 2 years
- High Risk Work License
- Any site inductions
Benefits of working at G&S Engineering:
Our first consideration is your safety and wellbeing, our success is achieved only through the ability, determination, and passion of our people.
· Highly competitive salary package
· Extensive career progression opportunities in a listed global company.
· Employee assistance programs for you and your family.
· Staff leisure discounted rates at multiple airlines, car rentals and equipment hire companies.
· Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
· Medibank Private Health discounts.
At G&S, it is our people who make the difference. To share in our success, Apply now!
Don’t delay as we will be shortlisting as soon as applications are received.
Ready to grow, be supported in your journey and achieve with your new company G&S Engineering? Then we welcome your interest and application.
To learn more about us, visit our website: http://www.g-s.com.au/
At G&S Engineering, we realise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated with respect.
Our Recruitment Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.