From the makers of ‘V’ comes an opportunity not to be missed!
Thirsty work happens every day at Frucor Suntory – we are the distributor of some of New Zealand and Australia's most popular beverage brands after all.
We are committed to leading positive change in the trans-Tasman beverage market, protecting resources and nurturing communities. With approx 1,000 employees across New Zealand and Australia and part of a larger network of approx 40,000 employees within leading global beverage and food company Suntory, we are guided by the shared philosophy ‘in harmony with people and nature’ to ensure corporate responsibility and sustainability.
We make, market and distribute a range of fruit juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Maximus, Amplify, and Suntory Boss Coffee.
The Challenge – Should you choose to accept it
At Frucor, we have a hunger for making drinks better – you are an important part of this and here’s how you will help us win. As a Senior Manager in the Commercial Finance team, your role will be to provide analysis and insights to both the Finance and Sales lead teams that ensure effective decision making and deliver strong business results.
You will be a key business partner and co-pilot for the Australian Sales function. You will play a key part in ensuring delivery of annual commercial plans while ensuring strategies ladder up to profitable growth objectives and tactics adapt to changing market and competitive dynamics. You will provide insight across the following areas:
- Trade Promotion Effectiveness – influence trade promotion strategy, spending and overall trade investment productivity for optimized trade ROI leveraging TPM/Promax tools
- Continuous improvement through evaluation of the effectiveness across our strategies within and across channels
- Mix for Growth – Guide SKU optimization & growth strategies to support sales and profit growth
- As a member of the IBP team, you will develop and drive leadership of an Integrated Business Planning process
As a senior member of the wider Finance team, your role will be to lead, coach and develop both direct reports, wider finance and sales team imparting knowledge and experience and creating a learning environment.
Where do you fit in?
This is no ordinary role and what we are looking for is no small feat, you will:
- Be CA qualified and a member of CAANZ
- Have significant post qualification experience in an analytical role
- Have an excellent knowledge of Excel
- Have the commercial acumen to identify competitive landscape and business trends
- Be able to communicate with impact where you have the innate ability to deliver the message with an air of confidence, ease and enthusiasm
- Be a superstar in Relationship Management as you will be building solid relationships to drive financial and commercial capability within the business
- Have the leadership experience when working with cross functional teams
- Have Insights and Continuous Learning to be able to identify areas for improvement across all categories, and at all levels of the P&L
- Be able to seek continuous learning through feedback and coaching
What can we do for you?
Frucor Suntory offers people an energetic, achievement-focused workplace with plenty of action and a fantastic values based culture. We're passionate and innovative, and we are always on the lookout for ways to do things better – how we make our drinks, look after our people and reduce our environmental footprint.
We offer a competitive base salary, flexible working hours and complimentary fridges full of our great beverages onsite to keep you hydrated while you’re working. Working at Frucor Suntory isn't a job, it's a career. We support our people to be their best, and our learning and development opportunities are hard to beat. We share ideas, knowledge and expertise wherever we can to ensure our employees can flourish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great team and use their skills to influence key stakeholders and decision makers. You will receive a high level of support to learn new skills and enhance your personal development.
How do I apply?
If you’re passionate about your career and seek a high growth environment, a strong team culture, career advancement and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, then this is the role for you!
Keen to join our team? Click apply to submit your CV & cover letter before end of day Friday 26 February.
Please note that final applicants will need to undergo a pre-employment security check.
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Frucor Suntory has a Direct Sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.