The challenge (should you choose to accept it)
Thirsty work happens every day at Frucor Suntory, the distributor of some of New Zealand's most popular beverage brands. Frucor Suntory offers people an energetic, achievement-focused workplace with plenty of action and a fantastic values based culture.
As a result of parental leave, we have an exciting opportunity has come up for a Territory Manager looking after our "On the Go" accounts.
The role covers the Kapiti Coast area, requiring regular daily travel.
As one of our Territory Managers, you'll be responsible for managing our ‘On the Go' accounts in a territory of your own. You'll spend the majority of your day in the field, meeting face to face with your customers & working with them to grow our business as well as theirs.
This role is not for the faint-hearted, it is a fast paced environment working in our busy On the Go channel and if you enjoy a challenge and are keen to step up to the plate, keep reading…
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the face of our business in your territory, you'll be an ambassador for our brands and ensure that our customers receive service that is second to none!
- Commercially savvy, you'll use your knowledge to build your key account relationships and actively seek opportunities to gain new business
- You'll meet & exceed sales targets for your territory - including budget achievement, sales value, and distribution targets
- Activating our sales strategies - you'll drive sales and grow presence of our new and existing products by optimizing trade investment and executing all promotions, point of sale, and space commitments in store
- Your organized approach will see you accomplishing your territory growth plan and having a darned good time selling more drinks!
Are you up for it?
This role would suit a high performing FMCG Territory Manager, a recent graduate or someone with previous sales experience looking for new career opportunities to develop in sales and beyond.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Results driven and passionate about making a difference with their customers - you'll be known for your outstanding customer focus, relationship building skills and ability to deliver results
- Selling/negotiation experience and skills - you'll have demonstrated experience exceeding both individual & team sales targets
- Strong work ethic - you're committed to adding value to your role & aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Physically fit - there will be some heavy lifting involved, shifting product and building displays
- Team Player - you're known for your sound honesty, integrity & open communication
- Organized with strong planning skills to enable execution
- Keen desire to learn and interest in your career development path
- You'll have a connection to the Frucor Suntory values and be able to reflect these in your work
Our ideal candidate will need a full, clean NZ driver's license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, the use of a company vehicle, smart phone & iPad plus the opportunity to earn bonuses for exceeding sales targets. We'll make sure that you are never thirsty with complimentary staff fridges at all offices.
There is also plenty of opportunity to develop your career here and we'll support you getting there!
How do I apply?
If you’re passionate about your career and seek a high growth environment, a strong team culture, career advancement and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, then this is the role for you!
Keen to join our team? Click apply to submit your CV & cover letter before end of day Thursday 4 March 2021.
Please note that final applicants will need to undergo a Ministry of Justice security check & a pre-employment drug test.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Frucor Suntory has a Direct Sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.