Who are we?
We make, market and distribute a range of fruit juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Fresh Up, Just Juice, Amplify, h2go, Mizone, NZNatural and Suntory Boss Coffee.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an energetic, vibrant and experienced Merchandiser to join our strong team on a permanent part-time contract.
You’ll be critical in ensuring that that our well-known brands are stocked, presented and displayed in the best way possible. You’ll have a great opportunity to get your hands dirty and really add value to our Grocery/Supermarket channel. In return we offer full training as well as future opportunities to advance and progress your career.
This role will be 3 hours per week.
Please note you will need to provide your own transport.
Where do you fit in?
Here at Frucor Suntory, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun – so while you will find our wish list of skills and background below, a lot of what we look for in a hire is how they fit in, and the value they bring to the team.
Your background will look something like this:
- You’ll have previous experience within a merchandiser role, ideally in FMCG or have worked in supermarket.
- You’ll be both fit and healthy as some heavy lifting will be required
- As well as a keen eye for detail, you’ll have great customer service skills and confident communicator
- You’ll be punctual, reliable and ensure that honesty and integrity are maintained at all times
- You will also need a reliable vehicle (and current valid licence) as you require to visit number of stores each day.
- You’ll be the ultimate brand ambassador for all things Frucor Suntory; from our values to the way we work, you consistently role model what it means to be a team member at Frucor Suntory
As well as a competitive hourly rate, Frucor Suntory has a great values based culture and is committed to providing a flexible work environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great team and use their skills to influence our staff and customers.
You will receive a high level of support to learn new skills and enhance your personal development. Not to mention, you’ll have access to discounted drinks and complimentary drinks while you’re working!
How do I apply?
If you’re passionate about your career and seek a high growth environment, a strong team culture, career advancement and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, then this is the role for you!
Keen to join our team? Click apply to submit your CV & cover letter before end of day Friday 22 January 2021