From the makers of ‘V’ comes an opportunity not to be missed!
Thirsty work happens every day at Frucor Suntory – we are the distributor of some of Australia & New Zealand's most popular beverage brands after all.
We make, market and distribute a range of fruit juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Maximus and the world renowned Suntory Boss Coffee, just to name a few.
To support our continued growth, we have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety & Wellbeing Coordinator to join our team and help us make a difference across our dynamic workplace. This role will see you providing operational and technical health, safety and wellbeing support, guidance and advice to ensure our employees get home safe every day.
Safety and wellbeing is paramount at Frucor Suntory, so much so that it’s a key pillar in our Company strategy, with strong support from our senior leaders across the organisation. We’re constantly looking to drive innovation, and make a difference, and are thrilled to have received the award for Best Collaboration between PCBUs at the annual New Zealand Health & Safety Awards.
Are you up for it?
To enable you to hit the ground running, we’re looking for someone who brings:
- A proven track record of successfully engaging with leaders and health and safety representatives within the business to support the delivery of health, safety and wellbeing initiatives
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Robust risk management skills
- Experience using a safety and wellbeing reporting tool and providing regular insights
- Sound working knowledge of Australian regulatory requirements, including Workers Compensation
- Occupational Health and Safety qualification
- Experience in an FMCG environment is highly advantageous but not essential
- Genuine passion for Health, Safety and Wellbeing (we’re all about authentic leadership)
- Flexibility to travel to one of our Australian sites (Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth) on a quarterly basis
What’s in it for you?
Working at Frucor Suntory isn't a job, it's a career. We support our people to be their best, and our learning and development opportunities are hard to top. We’re incredibly proud of our vibrant culture and our people, which makes Frucor Suntory a great place, and we’re honoured to be recognised as a winner of the HRD NZ Employer of Choice Awards for 2020.
If you’re looking to beat that inner city commute, you can find us at our modern offices in North Strathfield, with onsite parking and complimentary fridges stocked full of our iconic beverages to keep you hydrated while you’re working! This role offers the flexibility to work 24 hours per week, which can be managed to fit around what works for you (i.e. three full days, or five days part time).
How to apply
This is an amazing opportunity to join a collaborative team that is genuinely making a difference in our organisation. If this sounds like you and you're up for the challenge, click apply to submit your CV & cover letter. Applications close end of day Thursday 10 December.
Like what you’ve read so far and what to know more? For further information or a confidential conversation, please email email@example.com
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Frucor Suntory has a Direct Sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.