From the makers of ‘V’ comes an opportunity not to be missed!
Thirsty work happens every day at Frucor Suntory – we are the distributor of some of Australia & New Zealand's most popular beverage brands after all.
We make, market and distribute a range of fruit juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Fresh Up, Just Juice, h2go, Mizone, NZNatural and the world renowned Suntory Boss Coffee.
To support our continued growth, we have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety & Wellbeing Specialist to join our team and help us make a difference across our dynamic workplace. In this critical role, you will be the functional expert on health and safety and wellbeing, which will see you providing direction and coaching to leaders, and championing HSW initiatives, to ensure our employees get home safe every day.
Safety and wellbeing is paramount at Frucor Suntory, so much so that it’s a key pillar in our Company strategy, with strong support from our senior leaders across the organisation. We’re constantly looking to drive innovation, and make a difference, and are thrilled to have received the award for Best Collaboration between PCBUs at the annual New Zealand Health & Safety Awards. This role is critical in supporting our newly appointed Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, so will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of initiatives and work with senior stakeholders to influence change.
Are you up for it?
To enable you to hit the ground running, we’re looking for someone who brings:
- A proven track record of successfully partnering with key stakeholders to drive sustainable change across all aspects of health, safety and wellbeing
- Demonstrated ability to create safety & wellbeing tools and resources to build safety & wellbeing literacy and capability
- Exceptional relationship building skills, with the ability to coach, mentor, educate and influence at all levels across the organisation
- Experience managing and implementing best practice safety processes for external partners and suppliers
- Working knowledge of New Zealand and/or Australia regulatory requirements and administrative frameworks and experience in dealing with regulatory organisations (e.g. WorkSafe NZ or Safe Work Australia)
- A tertiary or post-graduate qualification in health and safety and risk management, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, complimented with high commercial acumen
- Experience in an FMCG environment is highly advantageous but not essential
- Genuine passion for Health, Safety and Wellbeing (we’re all about authentic leadership)
What’s in it for you?
Working at Frucor Suntory isn't a job, it's a career. We support our people to be their best, and our learning and development opportunities are hard to top. We’re incredibly proud of our vibrant culture and our people, which makes Frucor Suntory a great place, and we’re honoured to be recognised as a winner of the HRD NZ Employer of Choice Awards for 2020.
If you’re looking to beat that inner city commute, you can find us at our modern offices in Manukau, with plenty onsite parking and complimentary fridges stocked full of our iconic beverages to keep you hydrated while you’re working!
How to apply
This is an amazing opportunity to join a collaborative team that is genuinely making a difference in our organisation. If this sounds like you and you're up for the challenge, click apply to submit your CV & cover letter. Applications close end of day Thursday 10 December.
Like what you’ve read so far and what to know more? For further information or a confidential conversation, please email email@example.com
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Frucor Suntory has a Direct Sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.