Who are we?
Thirsty work happens every day at Frucor Suntory – we are the distributor of some of New Zealand and Australia's most popular beverage brands after all.
We are committed to leading positive change in the trans-Tasman beverage market, protecting resources and nurturing communities. With approx 1,000 employees across New Zealand and Australia and part of a larger network of approx 40,000 employees within leading global beverage and food company Suntory, we are guided by the shared philosophy ‘in harmony with people and nature’ to ensure corporate responsibility and sustainability.
We make, market and distribute a range of fruit juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Fresh Up, Just Juice, Amplify, h2go, Mizone, NZNatural and Suntory Boss Coffee.
The Challenge – Should you choose to accept it…
In this exciting leadership opportunity, you will be managing and driving a best in class team. Based in Auckland, you will be responsible for solution delivery related to the Supply Chain and Quality Value Stream understanding the value stream and opportunities for improvement and optimizing the performance of its delivery, building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers, overall product management including strategic portfolio analysis, planning resourcing and delivery, working to plan and deliver agile projects, optimising technology support for processes and acting as escalation point for any issues with BT service delivery.
Where do you fit in?
Here at Frucor Suntory, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun but we don’t shy away from a challenge, and neither should you. A lot of what we look for is how you would align with our values ‘Together’, ‘Go For It‘ and ‘Make a Difference’.
To enable you to hit the ground running, we’re looking for someone who brings:
- Relevant IT or Business Degree
- Demonstrated experience in the technology industry
- Experience of working in medium/large, multinational, complex matrixed environments, ideally with regional or global responsibilities
- Experience in leading Continuous Improvement projects and business transformation projects
- Business Analysis experience in an agile way of working
- Stakeholder management with the ability to build relationships across a variety of levels by informing, influencing and persuading
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to translate complex information to appropriate forms to disseminate to team, leadership groups and executives at all levels of the organisation
- Product Lifecycle Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of trends and contemporary strategies, relevant to IT and FMCG
What can we do for you?
We offer a competitive base salary, a day off on your birthday, flexible working hours, study leave and the opportunity to earn an incentive. Working at Frucor Suntory isn't a job, it's a career. We support our people to be their best, and our learning and development opportunities are hard to beat. We share ideas, knowledge and expertise wherever we can to ensure our employees can flourish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great team and use their skills to influence our staff and customers. You will receive a high level of support to learn new skills and enhance your personal development.
How do I apply?
If you’re passionate about your career and seek a high growth environment, a strong team culture, career advancement and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, then this is the role for you!
Keen to join our team? Click apply to submit your CV & cover letter before end of day Friday 26 February.
Please note that final applicants will need to undergo a Ministry of Justice security check.
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Frucor Suntory has a Direct Sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.