We are seeking a driven individual with a passion for the dairy products industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Factory Manager to their team. Responsibilities include:
1) Prepare an operational plan for the plant and its operations
2) Prepare an annual operating expense budget and monthly forecast and track the facility’s ongoing performance against the budget
3) Prepare and manage a capital expenditure budget for each fiscal year
4) Establish site goals and strategies.
5) Build a best-in-class culture to become an employer of choice
6) Focus on innovation, high performance, accountability, autonomy, a make-it-happen mentality, and whole-person health
7) Drive continuous improvement activities to achieve world-class manufacturing excellence by leading, modeling and embedding into the culture an innovative and LEAN approach
8) Recommend and implement changes in methods, equipment, systems and organization as needed to ensure that the objectives of the plant are achieved
9) Ensure the timely and efficient production of high-quality products to meet customer requirements while improving the value chain with respect to inventories and manufacturing frequencies
10) Ensure and support employee safety, food safety and product quality initiatives for the ongoing production of safe and defect-free products
11) Manage a continuous improvement system that engage employees in systematic, data-based improvement activities and succession planning
12) Supervise plant’s preparation for GFSI, Kosher, Organic, CFF and other third-party audits
13) Work closely with the Quality Team to ensure the highest standards are maintained and that all relevant certifications are in place and current
14) Ensure the appropriate systems and resources exist to protect all factory employees and associated partners while safeguarding the environment.
15) Lead and develop plant team to ensure that they accomplish company objectives to do their best work
16) Provide resources and training needed to execute the plant’s operational plan
17) Assume total responsibility and accountability for profitability of the facility.
18) Work directly with state, local, and national regulatory agencies, and the Quality Manager, to ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirements
19) Maintain plant equipment, buildings and structures to a high standard and ensure the maximum availability and efficient use of all production equipment and services
20) Work with the CEO on employment law requirements and labor relations issues
21) Perform other duties as required
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the dairy products industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in factory management
If you are qualified and aspire to work for an excellent, established company whose employees believe in teamwork and make great contributions to the industry, then this could be a golden opportunity for you. Please apply ASAP!
Compensation and Other Details
Base Salary: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience