Our client, a leading meat company, is currently seeking an accomplished Business Analyst to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Work with an array of departments to create, maintain, and improve reports that drive decision making
2) Analyze and assist in maintaining yield reports.
3) Update and maintain weekly inventory costs for new and existing products.
4) Analyze daily production results as compared to standard and historical values and report on sales, production, and usage variances
5) Work with operations staff and management to continuously improve operational performance
6) Conduct meetings and presentations as needed to share findings, elicit feedback and brainstorm new ideas
7) Evaluate proposed business and technical solutions to ensure they meet the defined goals
8) Provide information to the rest of the accounting department for booking month end entries and supporting financial and operational audits
9) Support periodic physical inventories of finished goods, supplies and packaging through analysis and reporting
10) Assist in ERP migration project via testing, process writing and providing support to other departments
11) Participate in the annual budget and ongoing weekly estimates and forecast updates
12) Investigate data irregularities and make recommendations to resolve any issues
13) Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
14) Perform other projects as assigned
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the meat industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in business analysis
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a wonderful company. If you are qualified and think that you are a strong fit for this role, please apply ASAP!
Compensation and Other Details
Base Salary: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience