- Job no: 3E9X4
We are looking for an amazing Business Director to join our growing team at FABRIC.
FABRIC is a strategic creative agency (backed by TBWA) specialising in the fashion, retail and lifestyle space. Working on some of our biggest clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s output. This involves constantly solving problems, managing internal and external expectations and communications, financial project management and driving projects to completion.
We want someone with a can-do attitude, who will fit seamlessly into our culture. Above all, passion and knowledge for the fashion, retail and lifestyle sector is a must.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role (agency preferable), within the retail, fashion or lifestyle sectors
- Ideally experience working with retail clients
- Experience liaising directly with senior clients and taking projects from brief, strategy, creative through to production and delivery
- Experience managing stills and motion shoots
- Any background and interest in fashion, lifestyle, design and branding is a bonus (but not essential)
- We’re a small nimble team so the expectation is that Business Director works end to end on projects i.e. from taking the brief through to final delivery
Please apply ASAP or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!