- Job no: Y7FY7
This is a role for someone who loves disrupting to create great work and build memorable digital and social content for our partners.
Our Social Media Creator will help create culture at the speed of culture. You’ll manage the end-to-end process of digital content creation, including ideating, photography, design, editing, retouching, video and dispatch of social content.
You will work closely with the Social Media Manager, creative and PR teams to ensure all campaigns are integrated and executed creatively on social.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in social media content creation / content production
- Demonstrated experience developing quality, engaging social media content in short time frames
- Ability to think creatively and develop end-to-end content from ideation to dispatch
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always-on activities
- Expert in capturing and editing thumb-stopping creative to produce the best results including statics, GIFs, motion graphics etc.
- Experience capturing and editing lo-fi video content
- Editing and retouching skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines
- You’re creative
- Culturally you know what’s hot and happening
- You work to live, not the other way round
- You have interests and passions outside of work
- You don’t give up when things get tough
- You like to try new things
- You’re relentless, and persistent
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You find solutions
Please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Published on 25 Jul 2022, 11:55 AM