- Job no: NQ3QN
The role is focussed on the leadership, development and delivery of industry-leading solutions for media and KOL engagement across an enviable list of global and local brands and businesses. The role sits within our senior leadership team (SLT) and reports to the Group Managing Director, and has the potential for global integration with our respective media, platforms and storytelling teams.
Key components of the role are:
- Innovation – through the evolution of our existing media and KOL products and services in addition to the development of new initiatives to meet client and industry needs.
- Education – with the team and clients on best practice for media and KOL engagement, now and into the future, inclusive of advancements like AI
- Creation – of media, KOL and non-traditional media (e.g. podcasts, etc.) strategies in partnership with the team
- Delivery – of critical elements of the media strategy, such as hero / tier 1 placement autonomously and/or in collaboration with the team
- Engagement – with key media and KOLs to ensure we are always top of mind and across key trends and movements in the broader media landscape
As part of global creative group TBWA, we have a unique lens on culture through our proprietary cultural intelligence tools, and believe this is a powerful accelerant for disruptive storytelling. Combined with our third-party data sources and existing media and KOL program, we believe the successful candidate will have an unfair advantage in creating industry-leading media, KOL and non-traditional programs that are creative and impactful.
We want to take your existing talents, abilities and contacts and supercharge them with what makes us unique, highly regarded and awarded locally and globally.
- 7–10+ years of publicity or journalism experience with Australian media
- A strong lens on where the media landscape is heading and how to be a step ahead
- Enviable and strong relationships with key media and KOLs across diverse industries
- An innate understanding of what makes for an appealing story
- An openness to incorporate our unique data sources to supercharge our storytelling
- Experience in engaging with B2C and B2B media (traditional and non-traditional)
- Both strategic and creative writing abilities specific to media needs
- A collaborative working style and strong presentation skills
- Experience in engaging with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities
- Eleven and FleishmanHillard are two award-winning, earned media agencies that are part of TBWA.
- Eleven believes in creating cultural impact for brands and FleishmanHillard creates transformative outcomes by being truly curious.
- Eleven is a local multiple PR Agency of the Year winner and FleishmanHillard is a regional and global PR Agency of the Year winner. Between the two agencies, they have been awarded more than 50 times locally this year alone across local and global programs, including Cannes Lions.
- The two agencies work across diverse industries, including (but not limited to) financial services, technology, professional services, FMCG, travel and tourism, automotive, youth brands, fashion and retail.
- In ANZ, we operate across Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland. This role is specific to Sydney but has the potential to be across ANZ
- Published on 31 Oct 2023, 11:20 PM