- Job no: ET4ER
Admin Assistant x TBWA PR Brands
Eleven and FleishmanHillard are two agencies within TBWA’s PR brands division.
Eleven is an award-winning creative PR & Social agency.
FleishmanHillard is global communications agency.
In this role you would provide administrative support to TBWA’s PR department – Eleven & FleishmanHillard agencies and senior leadership team.
You would be working in a dynamic, fun and creative environment where no two days would be the same.
This role is well suited to someone looking for flexibility and part-time hours.
- Proven experience in administration
- A high level of computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Google Docs (Slides, Sheets, Docs) and Keynote with the ability to pick up the use of support tools quickly
- Team player who is happy to pitch in when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good numerical skills
- Great time management skills
- Solutions focused approach
- Positive attitude
Here are some of the ways we create culture for our people:
Social Collective – our dedicated social team runs monthly events: Zen Day, Aperitivo Hour, Factoid Fiesta
Social Clubs – we support our people to set up clubs aligned to their passions. Love live music? Join Gig Club. Big into books? Join the Boozy Bookworms. Or set up your own…
Side Hustles – we champion our people’s side hustles with an innovation fund and an eShop
Our office is located in Pyrmont, it’s a bright, buzzing space with a rooftop overlooking the CBD. We work in a flexible way and spend roughly 60% of our time in the office per week.
Never before has it been more important to give back to society and our local community. We encourage our people to volunteer for good causes. Everyone gets one day per quarter to volunteer for their preferred charity. You can do it as a group or individually, all we ask is that you share your experience and learnings with the team afterwards.
Want to find out more?
- Published on 26 Jul 2022, 7:03 AM