- Job no: 93QFM
Whether you join the Technical, Functional, or Operational area of the DysrupIT Graduate Program, you will gain exceptional market-leading formal training that will advance your career path. Our program will provide remarkable candidates with the technical skills, business acumen, and resources required of a future leader.
Throughout your entire training and work experience, you will benefit from exposure to all areas and technology within the business, providing you with maximum development for your career progression. Once you complete the program, you will be offered a full-time position in the business.
What to expect:
Our comprehensive Onboarding Program will expose you to all areas of the organization. From there, you will participate in a 1 to 2-year development program that depends on your chosen path.
This program will include up to 4 rotations, which combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities. You will experience stimulating hands-on roles and the opportunity to engage with our company values, which we believe are a catalyst for successful growth and businesses.
On top of a competitive starting salary, coupled with other outstanding benefits, you can deepen your knowledge through structured learning, which will allow you to contribute to our current projects. Moreover, a direct supervisor will mentor you throughout the whole program. Thus, providing support, guidance, and constructive feedback.
Completed one of the following degrees in the last or current year:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Communications Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Supporting documents required:
- University Transcript
- A letter of recommendation from your professor or equivalent
- A cover letter that highlights why you want to be part of our graduate program. Please include an outline of the goals you wish to achieve at the end of the program.
- Any other relevant documents to support your application.
- For those applying for on-the-job training (OJT), please also include your class schedule.
- For those applying to be re-skilled, please also provide your CV and 2 references.