- Job no: YK64H
- Category: Supply Chain & Procurement, Operations
- Opportunity to identify and deliver changes and improvements
- Lead from the front to engage and influence a high performing team
- Take on a highly collaborative and diverse leadership role
About the Role
As the Operations Manager for our Dulux paints & coatings business in New Zealand, you’ll be part of the senior leadership team focused on driving performance across our NZ Operations sites with a heavy focus on our Lower Hutt site including manufacturing, distribution, planning, and engineering.
In this senior Supply Chain role, you’ll be mentoring and empowering your team to work cohesively, ensuring they achieve results by providing a clear vision of business objectives. Critical to the role will also be your ability to build effective working relationships across the business with functional leaders, driving business success, and growth opportunities.
The role is based in Wellington and we are open to people looking to relocate from around NZ. We will provide relocation assistance to the successful person.
- Motivating and engaging your team to create a connected, collaborative environment
- Supporting team activities to improve output, quality and safety performance
- Improving performance by providing structure, direction and KPI's on relevant measures
- Managing operational costs and budgets to ensure ongoing value
- Initiating, designing and implementing strategies that improve business performance
- Driving a Continuous Improvement agenda across safety, sustainability and customer service
- Support for your health and wellbeing via our ‘Wellbeing at Dulux’ program
- Supporting the Community’ action day for you to give back to your community
- Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
- Generous parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- True recognition through our various employee award schemes
- Access to the DuluxGroup product ranges at a generous discounted rate
Skills and Experience
This is a senior leadership role, so we need someone who can identify areas of development within a team then bring them together to create a positive and cohesive culture. As an excellent influencer, you’ll also build rapport with all levels and have strong change management skills. Other key skills and experience include.
- A proven ability to motivate and engage large teams
- Exposure to key business areas including finance, marketing, and supply chain
- Experience driving Continuous Improvement projects
- Skills in financial reporting and budget management
- Experience within FMCG manufacturing
In return, you will gain the opportunity to develop your career with an organisation that can offer you a proven and realistic career path.
DuluxGroup is a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded products.
We employ approximately 8,000 people in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South-East Asia, China and the United Kingdom.
DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands, this opportunity sits within our Dulux Paints and Coatings, Australia’s leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded decorative paints, woodcare coatings and texture coatings.
At DuluxGroup, we are united by a shared set of values and behaviours that guide the way we work. We offer a supportive and collaborative workplace that values a diversity of perspective. We strive for an innovative, flexible and inclusive workplace where employees can perform at their best.
DuluxGroup welcomes qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or disability. Talent is our only criteria. Let us know if you need any special accommodations to participate fully in the recruitment process.
If you’re looking for a challenging Operations role with plenty of responsibility and scope then this is the role for you - apply today!