- Job no: X3N46
- Category: Human Resources
- Part time – 3 days per week
- Excellent HR culture
- Take ownership as a business leader in your portfolio
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a People, Culture and Change Advisor to join DuluxGroup based in Adelaide.
Reporting to the Head of People, Culture and Change for Supply Chain, you will ensure alignment and consistency of services across your portfolio in South Australia and Western Australia. You will provide strategic and operational HR advice to key stakeholders supporting 350 employees across the two states.
You will provide customer focused, high quality People & Culture advice, focusing on areas such as Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Change Management, Recruitment and Performance Management.
Our broader PCC team are highly supportive and play a key role in the long-term growth plans of the DuluxGroup and our culture.
This is a part-time, 3 days per week role and is based out of our site in Beverley, Adelaide.
- Collaborate with business, functional and/or regional leadership teams and provide generalist PCC consultancy, support and advice to senior leaders, line managers and employees on a wide range of human resource management matters
- Understand business unit strategic imperatives and build a plan to deliver on those
- Provide advice on ER and IR matters
- Support performance and behavioural issues, workplace investigations, disciplinary management, involvement in complex compensation cases, Speak Up Line matters
- Coach front-line leaders and building capability around people processes
- Be involved in the coordination and delivery of operational PCC matters
- Support for your health and wellbeing via our ‘Wellbeing at Dulux’ program
- Supporting the Community’ action day for you to give back to your community
- Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
- Generous parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- True recognition through our various employee award schemes
- Access to the DuluxGroup product ranges at a generous discounted rate
Skills & Experience
This is a busy, hands on but highly rewarding role that will challenge you to learn and adapt quickly. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- A strong HR generalist background
- Demonstrated IR/ER case management experience
- Strong commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach
- The ability to build authentic relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels, becoming a trusted expert within the business
- Tertiary qualifications
DuluxGroup is a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded products.
We employ approximately 8,000 people in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South-East Asia, China and the United Kingdom. DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands.
At DuluxGroup, we are united by a shared set of values and behaviours that guide the way we work. We offer a supportive and collaborative workplace that values a diversity of perspective. We strive for an innovative, flexible and inclusive workplace where employees can perform at their best.
DuluxGroup welcomes qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or disability. Talent is our only criteria. Let us know if you need any special accommodations to participate fully in the recruitment process.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Marium Hossain on 02 9006 3598 for a confidential discussion.