- Job no: TBGHE
- Category: Supply Chain & Procurement, Manufacturing
- Bring a great attitude and enthusiasm and start your career with DuluxGroup!
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Organise efficient and timely manufacture of Specialized Construction Products
About the Role
We currently have an exciting full time casual position to join our hardworking & high performing team at our Specialized Construction Products business in Glenfield, Auckland. Ideally, we want this person to work the 7am - 1pm shift, Monday-Friday.
This position will see you contributing to the daily activities of the Dulux – Specialized Construction Products business, ensuring provision of consistently high levels of delivery in relation to the manufacture of finished goods. Ensuring SH&E compliance and assisting in delivery of profitable operations for branches through conformance to company standards, policies and procedures.
This is a very physical role where you could be lifting up to 40kg's along with varied tasks that will keep you busy every day. Having a great attitude and safety focus will be crucial in being successful in this role.
For the right person, this role could be made permanent in the short future.
- Support for your health and wellbeing via our ‘Wellbeing at Dulux’ program
- Supporting the Community’ action day for you to give back to your community
- Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
- Generous parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- True recognition through our various employee award schemes
- Access to the DuluxGroup product ranges at a generous discounted rate
There may be slight variations between Australia and New Zealand or Permanent and Fixed Term workers
Skills and Experience
- Physically fit
- Forklift license highly regard, big bonus if you have one!
- Have a great eye for detail and pride in your work
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to work in line with Health and Safety regulations
- A reliable self starter
- Enjoys working as part of a close knit team
About Specialized Construction Products/DuluxGroup
DuluxGroup is a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded products. DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands, and this opportunity sits current within our Dulux Specialized Construction Products brand.
Dulux Specialized Construction Products offer cladding and plastering products that have been designed and developed to provide the very best in cavity-based building envelope solutions for New Zealand conditions.
At Specialized Construction Products/DuluxGroup, we are united by a shared set of values and behaviours that guide the way we work. We offer a supportive and collaborative workplace that values a diversity of perspective. We strive for an innovative, flexible and inclusive workplace where employees can perform at their best.
DuluxGroup welcomes qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or disability. Talent is our only criteria. Let us know if you need any special accommodations to participate fully in the recruitment process.