- Be a part of a growing global business with market-leading brands.
- Unleash your imagination – seek, encourage and support new ideas!
- Permanent, full time opportunity based in Gracefield
We are currently on the look out for an experienced and motivated Digital and CRM Specialist to join our friendly team in Gracefield. Reporting to the Marketing Manager – NZ, you will play a critical role in growing market share and increasing brand value in both retail and trade markets through the management of the Dulux digital properties in order to enhance Dulux’s online environment and customer experience.
A highly coveted opportunity, this role will champion digital marketing activities for the Dulux NZ Marketing Team. This includes management of the brand website, CRM program, social media channels, paid digital media and analytics.
It’s an exciting role where no two days are the same, but on a typical day you might find yourself;
- Working alongside various stakeholders to facilitate the day to day running of the Dulux brands’ paid and owned digital channels
- Day to day management optimisation of all three dulux.co.nz websites: consumer, trade and specifier, on the Adobe AEM
- Management of website reporting, analytics and dashboards (Adobe Analytics)
- Oversee the development and publishing of website content, including strategy, design, UX and publishing
- Oversee minor website development and updates
- Execution of search strategy including content updates, reporting and optimisation
- Management and execution of paid channels, including media briefing and creative development, retargeting, search, partnerships and paid social; reporting and optimisation
What you will bring and develop
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing as well as a Marketing or Business degree, or higher. With strong business acumen and good resilience, you will be confident managing competing priorities and contributing your knowledge and expertise as part of the wider team.
You will be confident partnering with stakeholders, building relationships and using your excellent influencing skills, contributing to the positive and collaborative culture of the team.
Experience with the Adobe Suite and/or SAP will be advantageous.
To be successful in the role you will also demonstrate;
- CRM & CMS experience
- Innovative thinking
- Confidence to speak up and take initiative
- Experience in consumer driven brand planning
- Experience working with specialised digital teams (UX, analytics, design)
- Experience working with external agencies and vendors in the data and digital space
- A continuous improvement mindset – taking action to add and leverage value for consumers and customers
- And most importantly, the ability to put the customer at the forefront of everything you do!
Our iconic household brands are synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. Part of ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, the Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
At Dulux we care about our people and invest in them, so they can reach their full potential and deliver great outcomes for our customers.
This is your opportunity to work for a continually growing brand with a great market reputation and take ownership of a critical function of our business. To submit your application please click 'Apply' now!