As the Technology Risk and Governance Lead, you are primarily responsible for ensuring policies, processes, procedures and systems are fit for purpose in managing and governing Information Technology risks. In addition, you will be facilitating the end to end planning, coordinating testing and reporting outcomes for the operation of DuluxGroup’s Disaster Recovery capability of critical information assets. You will manage and facilitate stakeholder engagement across DuluxGroup (including third party vendors) to ensure the viability of DR plans are tested.
The Technology Risk and Governance Lead role at DuluxGroup is specifically required to:
- Maintain the DR framework, information security standards and policy
- Manage and Facilitate the planning, design and implementation of IT risk management processes and tools
- Manage IT risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and risk reporting
- Provide support and build IT Risk and DR education to build awareness with stakeholders
- Develop, manage and maintain the annual IT DR schedule, test plans, procedures and information in line with a defined process
- Be the primary contact and own the relationship with IT Audit Management to coordinate all IT Audit engagements efficiently and effectively across DGTech (eg IT JSOX, Internal Audit and External Audit)
- Manage the SAP Governance Risk and Compliance system to maintain access controls around key systems
The DuluxGroup IT function is committed to bringing competitive advantage to the company by delivering fit for purpose technology solutions and through introducing innovative IT solutions as a key strategic partner. As DuluxGroup grows, the IT function is fundamental to ensuring its continued success, via the adoption of new technology, particularly in the current environment of rapid technological development (e.g. cloud, digital, mobile and social) and additionally, ensuring that the businesses are well facilitated and equipped to meet challenging business environments.
What You Will bring:
The opportunity will suit a person with significant experience in a Disaster Recovery/Service Continuity Role with exposure to developing, scheduling and executing full and component DR test plans.
Other key skills include:
- Strong foundation in information risk management, disaster recovery and resilience.
- Demonstrated application of IT risk management experience from identification to facilitating remediation of risks
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and facilitating IT DR planning and testing at large Enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to liaise at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation
- Experience as a people leader
You will need to be willing to take on challenges, adapt to change and ability to manage changing priorities would be crucial.
We know you want to work with modern technology in a culture that lets you be your best, and we know you want to make a difference. We are a vibrant, diverse team of smart and passionate people, who clearly understand that our role is as leaders, helping DuluxGroup achieve its goals.
As a company, DuluxGroup offers flexibility, career development, opportunities to be involved in the community, and the chance to work with some of the most trusted and iconic brands in Australia and New Zealand.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and apply for this exciting opportunity, please
click 'Apply' or visit our Digital and Information Technology page to see our newly revamped office!