- 3 Month, Full Time Contract, Adelaide CBD
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Engage and grow your experience in the hospitality sector
About Discovery Holiday Parks
It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1500 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we offer the G’DAY Rewards program – offering a community of mates’ exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
The Discovery Parks Group is a multidimensional business with a strong strategic advantage within the accommodation sector. Our aim is to be the leading regional accommodation business in Australia.
We are seeking passionate and adaptable people that enjoy working within a high-performance team that work together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, Loyalty and Digital this role will require you to make a tangible contribution to the innovation and success of our loyalty and digital teams by championing the prioritisation of actions that will generate revenue through the analysis of facts.
Skills & Experience
- To be successful in the role you will:
- Have completed Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis on multi system data convergence and migration projects
- Extensive experience using data mining, relational databases and predictive modelling tools eg: SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, etc
- Experience managing information flows to and from the business both internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a cross functional Agile environment
- Technical expertise including the following competencies – Office 2010 suite including
- Access and database structures and languages
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A competitive salary
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends
- Discounted products from our G’DAY Rewards Partners
We are an innovative business that is significantly disrupting the domestic accommodation industry.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers Licence essential
- Published on 04 Nov 2019, 3:14 AM