Discovery Parks is Australia's largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia's most desired locations.
We are looking for a great allrounder to join our team as a Night Supervisor. You will provide assistance to Park Management during evening/night operations, late check ins/outs and routine inspections, patrol the park grounds, lock up the facilities, assist guests after hours, set up & pack up evening activities & ensuring the highest standard of guest services. You will provide within the team a level in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand.
What we're looking for
- Exceptional customer service
- Fit and energetic
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated and proven experience in Front Office duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in accommodation or commercial maintenance including renovations desirable
- Knowledge of WHS and ability to ensure safety procedures and processes are followed
- Team player who can also work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- Performance of duties during evening/nights
- A current valid drivers licence is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters - Apply Now or Join our Talent Community!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and/or Working With Children's Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
- Published on 01 Nov 2019, 3:22 AM