- Job no: E3CCM
- Seasonal opportunity March - October 2023
- Large national company with future opportunities
- Explore The Kimberley, WA for a season whilst working in a high end setting
G’day Group is the undisputed leader in regional travel, with over 85 properties across Australia’s most sensational destinations. We have a range of the best accommodation to bring people, places, and communities closer together.
Say g’day to more of Australia and join us at El Questro, the heart of the Kimberley. Set amid the vast and ancient landscape of Western Australia’s East Kimberley, this tourism icon is one of Australia’s last true frontiers. We are proud co-custodians of this treasured site, with its deep gorges and majestic ranges, to thermal springs, mud and salt-flats, rainforests, and cascading waterfalls. Join our team and immerse in an outback experience that combines luxury and adventure to connect people to nature, networks and communities.
From April to October, El Questro’s three unique resorts, offer a diverse range of accommodation, dining and natural attractions to guests from all walks of life. Food and wine are as much an attraction as the wild country that surrounds the Resorts.
The Homestead caters for up to 20 guests at one time, the setting is private, high end yet intimate and welcoming. The food and beverage attendants will be responsible for delivering a first-class service at all times to our guests.
A the Food & Beverage Supervisor you will work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager for the Homestead in managing the F&B team. You will provide guests knowledge on the Kimberley, experiences and the food and beverage on offer.
Skills & Experience
- Experience supervising at a fine dining restaurant
- A desire and passion for world class food and wine
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong working knowledge of managing costs, budgets and meeting KPIs
- A drive to develop and inspire your team to go ‘above and beyond’
- Have a cool as ice attitude for the pressures while supervising a restaurant
- A current valid driver’s licence is essential
- Western Australia RSA is essential
- Food Hygiene certificate is essential
- Working at El Questro for a season
- Future opportunities within the company
- Strong support from Head Office
- Accommodation available
- Access to EAP
- Extensive employee benefits - discounted flights, accommodation, car hire
- Discounts across 300+ G'Day and Discovery Parks throughout Australia
The way we manage our environmental and social responsibilities has a far-reaching impact. We’re strongly committed to growing with care through supporting our people, giving back to the communities we operate in, and protecting our environment.
This is a remote role, where you will be living and working at El Questro. As such, please consider the reality of living in a remote location for an extended period of time. G'day Group offers competitive remuneration and remote living benefits. We also offer career development and learning opportunities including structured training programs and on the job experience and mentoring.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
This role includes extensive manual handling tasks including lifting up to 20kg kneeling and squatting, as well as handling chemicals and utilising machinery
**Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 4:25 AM