About Discovery Holiday Parks
It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1500 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we offer the G’DAY Rewards program – offering a community of mates’ exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
The Discovery Parks Group is a multidimensional business with a strong strategic advantage within the accommodation sector. Our aim is to be the leading regional accommodation business in Australia.
We are seeking passionate and adaptable people that enjoy working within a high-performance team that work together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
This role will assist to drive our Trade distribution strategy by providing the highest level of customer service to our trade partners. This role will require someone who is a digital native to work across multiple programmes and platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to both phone and email enquiries within a timely manner as determined by specified key performance indicators.
Key responsibilities of role include -
- Provide efficient and professional customer service to Discovery Park’s Trade Partners as the first port of call for trade enquiries via both phone and email
- Responding to trade booking enquiries
- Operating the reservation system
- Build rapport and strong working relationships with Trade Partners and internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated to develop and maintain knowledge of all properties, contracted inventory and Inbound market profiles
- Confidently upselling inventory or cross-selling properties
- Ability to meet and exceed KPI’s and team targets
- Assist Discovery Parks colleagues with troubleshooting any concerns related to Trade reservations
- Support the Trade Team with maintenance of budgets, image libraries and trade content
- Adhoc administration tasks to be completed from time to time
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role you will -
- Have previous experience working in a sales environment ideally in the accommodation or travel sectors
- Preferably possess knowledge of the trade distribution network
- Experience in working towards key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner, excellent written communication
- Technologically savvy with the ability to operate multiple programs in conjunction with one another
- Can do attitude with ability to use initiative
- Experience working with SiteMinder (channel manager) and RMS (property management system) would be beneficial, but not essential
- Professional development and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends
- Discounted products from our G’DAY Rewards Partners
We are an innovative business that is significantly disrupting the domestic accommodation industry.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers Licence essential
- Published on 05 Nov 2019, 10:08 PM