- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Full time, permanent position, based in Adelaide CBD
- Fun, energetic and open culture with great discounts for you and your family
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1100 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 280 holiday parks, including 65 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
We are seeking an Strategy and Insights Analyst. This role will be responsible for bringing Discovery’s broad range of data sources together to create and execute actionable insights and recommendations across all areas of the business. Your analysis and insights will inform Board level strategy development in the areas of customer experience, product development, digital, technology and marketing investment, and customer loyalty programs.
This role requires an analytical professional to utilise a variety of analytical tools to deliver insights from analysis and modelling to support our company’s strategic objectives.
To be successful in the role your skills and experience will include-
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to deal with demanding stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive mindset to address complex strategic issues
- Experience working with data visualisation and business intelligence platforms
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and with the ability to view issues from a business perspective and prepare written communication for a wide range of audiences
- Must have experience in working in a large, complex organisation
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
- Published on 07 Apr 2021, 5:16 AM