It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1100 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we have the G'Day Rewards program – offering a community of mates exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
The Ground & Maintenance Attendant will assist with repairs and maintenance to facilities, grounds maintenance, some renovation work and irrigation and waste management. The Front Office Receptionist will ensure that our guests are greeted with smiles and warmth and are provided with the best service. A great opportunity for a couple!
Skills & Experience
Grounds & Maintenance Attendant
- Available to work a flexible roster across Monday to Sunday as required
- Fit and energetic
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- A focus on providing excellent customer service at all times
- Experience in accommodation or commercial maintenance including renovations
- Previous trade employment or handyman skills, plus gardening/groundskeeping knowledge (and you love doing it!)
- Pool maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of correct manual handling techniques and WHS awareness.
- A current valid (manual) driver’s licence is essential.
Front Office Receptionist
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred;
- RMS experience or comparable Reservation Booking System;
- Computer literacy in particular the MS Office suite;
- Well presented and organised
- Great people and relationships building skills, and
- A flexible attitude to work roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Current drivers licence essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- Reduced rent onsite or bring your own van
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters - Apply Now or Join our Talent Community!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and/or Working With Children's Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
- Published on 19 Nov 2020, 6:22 AM