Discovery Parks is Australia's largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia's most desired locations.
We are looking for a great people to join our team as Housekeepers in Port Hedland! You will provide housekeeping and cleaning for our various accommodation types including cleaning common areas to ensure the presentation of the property is in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand.
What we're looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- A current valid drivers licence is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- In park shared accommodation can be provided if necessary. (dorm/bunk style.) Perfect for friends and family wanting to work together!
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters - APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Previous Applicants need not apply,
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
- Published on 13 Jan 2021, 6:02 AM