Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 40 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction with a proven track record in providing innovative solutions meeting challenging engineering requirements.
We have a long-term pipeline of projects across Victoria and currently have an exciting project opportunity available for talented and experienced Project Engineers to assist us deliver a Sewer Main project in Ballarat. This is a 6 month opportunity with the potential to extend with growth of further projects in central highland region.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Project Engineer will work on a Sewer Main project based in Ballarat project whilst working alongside a strong and passionate team delivering exceptional and innovative solutions to our client.
Day to Day you will also:
- Oversee site works and be responsible for program scheduling, cost control and procurement.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
- Provide planning, technical advice and management of project activities to ensure the project are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
To be successful you will be a degree qualified Engineer with a passion of what you do in order to deliver quality results.
You will also have;
- Demonstrated experience delivering underground utilities and services projects with a strong background in water and sewer projects.
- A strong commitment to safety, which is always our first priority.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.
- Published on 12 Jan 2021, 7:52 AM