Contribute to cutting-edge software solutions and the forefront of defence technologies
DEWC Services is an award winning, South Australian-owned defence consultancy that provides engineering expertise (Electronic, Systems and Software) and project management services to Department of Defence and Australian Defence Force across the Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare (ISREW) domain.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, DEWC Services is actively expanding its software engineering team to work at the forefront of cutting-edge defence technologies. We currently have multiple opportunities available and are seeking senior software engineers with experience across microservices, firmware, web, desktop, modelling and simulation, artificial intelligence to become a trusted member of our team who will deliver effective and efficient software outcomes that meet our client needs.
More specifically, you will:
· Lead or integrate with inter-disciplinary teams on both conventional and non-conventional projects;
· Be responsible for the design, implementation, and deployment of high performing solutions in an agile environment utilising a wide range of software and artificial intelligence technologies;
· Provide mentorship to software engineering graduates and shape the career and technical depth of tomorrows engineers through support of our Graduate Program;
· Provide frontline client management under the guidance of a Program Manager; and
· Have opportunities to undertake professional development, internal research and development and work with a senior mentor.
At DEWC Services, we above all value your integrity, passion and self-motivation in line with our company values, but at a minimum to develop your skills we require:
· Significant experience in either Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Data Sciences, or related experience;
· Proven experience in requirement elicitation and software design;
· Proven experience in the delivery of effective and efficient outcomes;
· Demonstrable knowledge in software design, development, configuration management and test practices;
· Demonstrable proficiency in two or more of the following programming languages: C++; Java; C#; C;
· Experience working with databases, ORMs and raw data sources; and
· Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent and that you are eligible for Engineers Australia Member status.
We're a Great Place to Work
DEWC Services is a certified Great Place to Work™. By choosing to grow your career with DEWC Services, you will be supported by a company that advocates a positive work culture (recognised and awarded by the professional community). Our activities and actions are underpinned by our corporate values which drive our success. We are collegiate and collaborative, valuing professional development and personal excellence. Our flexible employment arrangements are integrated with our employee wellbeing program. If you enjoy work that is purposeful, challenging and shares team success, DEWC Services is the right workplace for you.
Please note, You must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Published on 03 Jul 2023, 4:28 AM