DEWC is an award-winning professional consulting organisation, providing C4ISREW (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Electronic Warfare) and related technological support to the Australian Defence Force and its allies. We are passionate about applying our experience and know-how to keep Australia’s Defence Personnel safe through cutting edge applications.
Employing high performing, talented and passionate people with expertise in Professional Engineering, Science, Software Development, Project Management and Technical Support, DEWC Services continues to experience significant growth and is seeking multiple EW Consultants to join our team in Adelaide.
As an Electronic Warfare (EW) Consultant, you will work as part of a team to provide innovative and effective EW expertise, implementing EW projects and capabilities to support the Defence of Australia.
More specifically, the EW Consultant will:
· Apply contemporary technical knowledge to unique EW challenges to identify and deliver innovative improvements and enhance performance of EW capabilities
· Develop and execute deliverables to meet the specific tasks and client requirements
· Continue to develop EW and related expertise through research and collaboration with DEWC personnel and DEWC partner organisations
· Support the growth and development of DEWC Services personnel through mentoring
The EW Consultant opportunities ideally suit candidate(s) with:
· Undergraduate Engineering, Science or IT degree or comparable Technical / Trade qualifications with applied experience preferably in Defence or aligned industries.
· Demonstrated hands-on ability to assess, understand and successfully solve project and technical challenges
· Strong organisational skills to adhere to deadlines
· Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to logically synthesize large amounts of information
· Demonstrated ability to work individually and unsupervised, as well as collaboratively within the DEWC Services team
Why DEWC Services
DEWC Services is a certified Great Place to Work™ that advocates a positive work culture underpinned by our corporate values. We are collegiate and collaborative, valuing professional development and personal excellence. Our flexible employment arrangements are integrated with our employee wellbeing program. If you enjoy work that is purposeful, challenging and shares team success, DEWC Services is the right workplace for you.
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Published on 09 Oct 2023, 4:16 AM