- Job no: XP7JD
- Category: Retail Casual
LIFE AT DECJUBA
At DECJUBA we’re all about fashion to make you look and feel #AMAZING.
Relaunched by Tania Austin in 2008, DECJUBA has become a leading retailer in Australia and New Zealand, growing our store footprint from just five stores into 140 stores and two online sites.
WANT TO BE PART OF THE #DREAMTEAM?
At DECJUBA we believe our greatest asset is our people. Our #DREAMTEAM is made up of approximately 95% females, with over 1400 people across the retail and head office teams. By supporting, inspiring, and challenging each other, we believe we can achieve #AMAZING at every touch point.
- Generous team discounts across all brands - up to 50% discount to help you look and feel #AMAZING every day.
- Personal and professional development opportunities and immersion experiences via our D:GROW Learning Framework to nurture your amazing talents.
- A community culture with DECJUBA team events including milestone celebrations, wellbeing initiatives and guest speakers to reward our #DREAMTEAM.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program to ensure we’re always supporting you.
- Incentive programs for individuals and store teams.
- Plus, be part of a brand that is passionate about giving back through the DECJUBA Foundation, including the opportunity to volunteer with some amazing charities and be a part of our #GAMECHANGERS initiatives!
- Have flexible availability over the busy Christmas trading period.
- Be available to work key dates including Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
- Be passionate about fashion, styling and current trends.
- Be driven to deliver #AMAZING customer experiences.
- Thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same.
- The ability to demonstrate #AMAZING, inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- Offer effortless edgy fashion and deliver #AMAZING at every touch point.
- Are committed to providing an #AMAZING working environment, empowered by five core values: Honesty, Bravery, Integrity, Innovation, and Optimism.
- Are passionate about our #DREAMTEAM and committed to providing continuous growth and development opportunities.
- Have an #AMAZING induction program ensuring you are on the right pathway to success.
- Open the door to an #AMAZING retail career, with the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
At DECJUBA, we’re committed to ensuring our team reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. We recognise that we do our best work together and are focused on creating an AMAZING culture that supports our team members to be themselves and perform at their best. By creating an inclusive culture, we ensure diversity in all its forms (including culture, race, gender, age, and sexual orientation) is welcomed and celebrated and encourage applications from all candidates.
WANT TO JOIN THE #DREAMTEAM?
- Published on 11 Aug 2022, 10:39 PM