- Above Industry Standard remuneration including allowances such as bush / travel / meterage & retention bonus.
- DDH1 provide all new starters with industry specific training certificates including accredited National Training.
- Immediate Permanent Entry Level Positions Available - DDH1 will assist with relocation cost to WA.
The role of an offsider is to assist the Driller with general duties including but not limited to:
- Mobilising rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment and keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
DDH1 will invest in your future by beginning your Certified Training from Day 1.
Candidates must be physically fit, love the outdoors and prepared to work in all weather conditions. Contracts are either remote exploration or mine site based on various roster rotations.
This role will earn you $100k in your first year and provide potential career advancement. You will be joining a family not just a company.
Additional employment requirements include
- Heavy Rigid Driver's Licence desirable
- Mandatory Current Police Clearance
- Pass a stringent pre-employment medical including a clear drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work as a safe and cooperative team player
This is a field-based FIFO role and all work-related training, travel, site accommodation and meals are provided.
If you meet the above criteria and aspire to work with a leading drilling organisation, apply now.
DDH1 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Salary is based on Fly In/Fly Out work.
Superannuation is on top of salary package.
- Published on 17 Sep 2021, 12:34 AM