DDH1 Drilling is a well-established Mineral Exploration Drilling Company and leading provider of deep hole direction drilling service with surface and underground rigs operating throughout Australia.
DDH1 are currently requiring a highly motivated Warehouse Stores Manager to provide support to our Canning Vale Branch for a contractual period of 6 months.
This position will be responsible for managing the day to day warehouse functions, with main responsibilities including:-
- Overseeing the receiving, warehousing and distributions of all parts, materials and consumables of the DDH1 Stores.
- Coordinating and planning the daily workloads to ensure an efficient use of all Team Members.
- The managing of Store Team roster to ensure adequate coverage of personnel.
- Maintaining adequate stock within stores to meet requirements of organisation.
- Managing the budget of the Stores.
- Managing Audits.
The successful candidate should possess the following key requirements:-
- Proven experience with stock management, handling and stocktaking
- Experience in software based stock control systems.
- Good computer skills, MS Office suite of programs.
- Understanding of the workflow of a Stores Department and the records that need to be kept.
- Proactivity in ways to improve process and procedures in a Stores environment.
- A strong attention to detail and precise organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to foster teamwork and empower others.
- Physically fit to be able to lift and move equipment and goods.
If you meet the above criteria and aspire to work with a leading drilling organisation, apply now.
DDH1 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Published on 14 May 2021, 7:27 AM