- Full time + High Rates + Returned Flights + Accommodation + Meals + Training Provided
- FIFO / Excellent opportunity for career development
- 5 weeks annual leave
South Australian Candidates ONLY. FIFO, SA to WA, Entry Level.
The role of a Drillers Offsider is to provide support to the Driller and team in the day to day operations of our rigs.
Drilling is booming in Australia. Start your career now with DDH1 Drilling Pty Ltd.
4:2 or 2:1 swings available, FIFO, WA based.
About the role:
- Mobilising rig from one set up to another.
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box.
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes.
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Contracts are either remote exploration or mine site based on various roster rotations.
- Providing support to drilling operations.
- Working away from home.
- Enjoying the outdoors.
This is a very physically and demanding position.
DDH1 Drilling Pty Ltd will invest in your future by beginning your Certified Training from Day 1.
To be successful you MUST be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing, and have the following:
- Current police clearance
- Heavy Rigid licence (HR) - unrestricted
- Full manual driver's licence - unrestricted
- Physically fit
- Strong commitment to safety
- South Australian Candidates ONLY
- Australian residents only
In return you will get:
- Full time.
- Full training to become a driller.
- Earn $100k + super in your first year.
- Flights, Accommodation, Meals included.
- 5 weeks Annual leave.
- Excellent opportunity for career development.
DDH1 Drilling Pty Ltd, You will be joining a family not just a company.
If you meet the above requirements, click the 'APPLY' button.
DDH1 Drilling Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Published on 03 May 2022, 1:35 AM