- Western Australian based candidates
- DDH1 provide all new starters with industry specific training certificates!
- Immediate "Entry Level" Positions Available Now - this is your pathway to becoming a Driller!
The role of an offsider is to assist the Driller with general duties including but not limited to:
- Mobilizing rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment and keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
DDH1 will invest in your future by beginning your Certified Training from Day 1.
Candidates must be physically fit, love the outdoors and prepared to work in all weather conditions. Contracts are either remote exploration or mine site based on various roster rotations.
This role will earn you $100k in your first year and provide potential career advancement. You will be joining a family not just a company.
Additional employment requirements include
- Heavy Rigid Driver's Licence
- Current Police Clearance
- Pass a stringent pre-employment medical including a clear drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work as a safe and cooperative team player
This is a field-based FIFO role & due to COVID-19 is open to West Australian residents only. All work-related training, travel, site accommodation and meals are provided.
If you meet the above criteria and aspire to work with a leading drilling organisation, apply now.
DDH1 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Salary is based on Fly In/Fly Out work.
Superannuation is on top of salary package.
- Closed a month ago - 17 Jun 2021
- Published on 28 May 2021, 2:18 AM