- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to work with Australia's premier drilling company
- DDH1 is an equal opportunity employer
An autonomous role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment, talent pooling and general candidate experience.
Developing and maintaining strong candidate and internal stakeholder relationships
- Posting job advertisements on external platforms (e.g... SEEK, LinkedIn, Job Boards)
- Resume screening based on skill/competence criteria
- Apply sound judgement and good decision-making skills when interview/screening candidates
- Conducting Face-to-face and Microsoft teams interviews
- Development and delivery of recruitment campaigns to meet the specific needs of hiring managers within allocated time frames.
You will be passionate about bringing top talent into our business and;
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure;
- Previous recruitment experience is essential and within the Drilling or Mining Industry.
- Previous experience with using Livehire would be an advantage
- Previous experience hiring Drillers and Driller Offsiders is preferred
- Previous experience delivering assessment centres would be an advantage but not essential
- You are a self-motivated individual, resilient, hard-working and you thrive on achieving results;
- You are solutions focused with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, can-do attitude; and
- Ability to travel to our locations throughout WA when required
You will be joining a family not just a company. If you meet the above criteria and aspire to work with a leading drilling organisation, apply now.
DDH1 Drilling is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Closes in 19 days - 21 Jul 2022
- Published on 11 May 2022, 5:29 AM