If you’re physically fit, enjoy working in the outdoors and have manual labour experience, we want to hear from you!
This is a physically demanding role that will see you work in all weather conditions, in return you’ll be rewarded with a six-figure salary, even if you don’t have previous experience in this position.
This is a FIFO role, with options for remote exploration or mine site-based on various roster rotations.
The best part? All work-related training, travel, site accommodation and meals are covered by DDH1.
Immediate starts are available for the right candidate.
Our Driller’s Offsiders are responsible for:
- Mobilising rig from one set up to another
- Handling core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment and keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs.
What we need from you:
- Manual labour experience
- Heavy Rigid Licence (HR) - unrestricted
- Full manual Drivers licence - unrestricted
- Current Police Clearance
- Pass a stringent pre-employment medical including a clear drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work as a safe and cooperative team player.
About DDH1 Drilling
At DDH1 Drilling, we invest in you. As a leading provider of drilling services to the Australian mineral exploration and mining industry, we provide training from day one to develop your skills. For over 16 years, our reputation has been built on a track record of high performance, quality drilling and our skilled team who make it possible.
We want you to reach your potential with DDH1.
Why work with Us?
You’ll begin your Drilling Operations Certificate from day one, which is paid for by DDH1 as well as subsequent training certificates - providing you with qualifications for life.
As part of DDH1, you’re given the skills to exceed in your role as well as future career opportunities. We’re big on promoting from within and recognising talent in our team.
When you join DDH1, you become an important part of our team and family. It’s not all work, we recognise your commitment with events, family days, drilling bonuses and our employee benefits program, saving your hard-earned money at top Australian retailers.
If you meet the above criteria and aspire to work with a leading drilling organisation, apply now.
DDH1 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes persons of all genders and cultural backgrounds to apply.