- Job no: TG8CG
Join an awesome team driving the delivery of amazing user experiences for New Zealand's and the World’s most interesting, progressive, and complex organisations.
Reporting into the Managing Director of Digital and Innovation, you'll apply your leadership and technical skills to a range of projects, helping our clients to deliver amazing experiences to their customers, staff and visitors, across a range of digital channels.
- This role requires a leader with an innate curiosity of the digital landscape.
- You will lead and grow a team of dedicated digtal professionals, providing experience, guidance and
- Your main focus will be management and growth of a select number of key client accounts, ensuring the delivery of strategic and innovative digital solutions which create deep end-user engagement, driving results and successful outcomes for clients.
· Improving the quality of all creative concepts, content and products with digital first thinking.
- Oversee the creation & delivery of large-scale digital projects including website, mobile apps, new technology, tactical campaigns and social media activations
- Providing innovative, creative insights through the introduction of new services, tools and technologies (eg VR, AI, Web 3.0)
- Work closely with the internal Strategy, Production, Creative & Technical teams to develop exceptional results-oriented work
- A minimum of 7 years' relevant experience in a digitally lead creative agency, tech based start-up environment or digital product company.
- Strategically-minded digital expert with strong behavioural sensibilities and an innovative spirit
- You have the ability to solve business problems through digital first thinking and create new sources of growth for our clients through connected brand experiences at the intersection of Data Technology & Creativity.
- Strong understanding of the digital project lifecycle, including budgeting, strategy, user experience, UI design, development, testing and project management processes
- Excellent understanding of mobile and web-based technologies & tools and their commercial application
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurship with the ability to operate simultaneously macro and micro – both leading and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
The ideal person:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Can foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary teams
- Has a long history of forging strong relationships with clients
- Has a proven track record of successfully managing multi-million dollar accounts with digital first thinking
- Take accountability for growing client business, client satisfaction, and team retention
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A genuine desire to increase business revenue
Please apply ASAP or reach out to email@example.com
- Published on 04 Jul 2022, 4:43 AM