- Job no: X73MA
- Categories: Hotels
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is already one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our Crown Sydney resort set to open in 2021. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for locals and international travellers alike, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Expressions of interest are currently being considered to join the Crown Sydney team as:
- Housekeeping Administrator
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Quality & Training Manager
The supervisor will ensure the smooth operations and standards of the Housekeeping Department. The position will include leading and guiding our Room Attendants in day to day operations, inspection of rooms, running to schedule, adherence to Health and Safety protocols and ensuring room standard is met across all areas.
As the Administrator you will have a high focus on customer service, strong attention to detail and previous experience with working under pressure and adhering to deadlines
What you need:
- Previous Housekeeping Supervisory experience in a premium, luxury Hotel (supervisor position).
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to personalise a service
- Ability to work a 7 day rotational roster including weekends and public holiday
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong administration skills with confidence in Microsoft Office
- Respectful & honest behaviour towards confidentiality
What we offer you:
- A professional and team focused working environment
- Ongoing training and development and opportunity to grow with the business
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the Crown Sydney team please register your interest now!
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Published on 03 Oct 2019, 7:27 AM