- Job no: JX8FE
- Categories: Crown Services (including Wardrobe & Maintenance)
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is already one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our Crown Sydney resort set to open in 2021. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for locals and international travellers alike, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Expressions of interest are currently being considered for the role of Property Services Officers to join the team at Crown Sydney, the roles available are:
- Team Leaders (plumbers/electricians)
In this role, you will be working in a multi skilled position within a small team of electricians and plumbers and will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and repairs of building plant & equipment, Gaming and kitchen equipment, assets and other building infrastructure and assets at Crown.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Routine maintenance activities across the property and associated areas including gaming, kitchens, hotels and other relevant areas
- Delivering a quality customer experience at all times
- Undertaking preventative maintenance
- Managing priorities and completing work orders
- Communicating and liaising with internal customers
- Following established health and safety policies and procedures, and identify health and safety risks
- Reporting of maintenance work required
What you need:
- Must be a registered/Licensed Plumber/Electrician with Type A license.
- Significant experience in a similar role in a large complex
- Experience in a maintenance role is highly desirable
- The ability to go the extra mile to achieve an outstanding result and service excellence in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
What we offer you:
• A professional and team focused environment
• Ongoing training and development and opportunity to grow with the business
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the Crown Sydney team please register your interest now!
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Published on 03 Oct 2019, 7:26 AM