- Job no: F649T
- Categories: Crown Services (including Wardrobe & Maintenance)
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is already one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our Crown Sydney resort set to open in 2021. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for locals and international travellers alike, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Expressions of interest are currently being considered to join the Crown Sydney team in the roles of:
- Indigenous Programs Manager
- HSW Manager
- HSW Advisor
- HR Advisor
- HR Coordinator
- HR Support Associate (Melbourne based)
- IEP Advisor
- CROWNability Post Placement Support Advisor
- HR Analyst (Melbourne based)
- Recruitment Project Advisors
- Recruitment Project Coordinators
What we offer you:
• A professional and luxurious working environment
• Ongoing training and development and opportunity to grow with the business
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers, with your Crown employee login.
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the Crown Sydney team please register your interest now!
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Published on 03 Oct 2019, 7:27 AM