With a new brand and strategic direction, it’s exciting times at Coronis Group. To meet our growth objectives, we need to grow our internal recruitment team. The role of Administration Assistant will be varied. Your responsibilities will be split between Recruitment activities and administration. Your key responsibilities will include.
· Preparing contracts and assisting with onboarding of new team members.
· Candidate screening and scheduling interview.
· Maintaining recruitment social media pages.
· Reference checks
· Assisting with Recruitment Events
Your experience working in administration will be essential to your success. Your ability to adapt will allow you to manage multiple tasks at once and play a key role in achieving the growth targets. In addition to this, a genuine drive to help people and a strong customer service outlook will allow you to provide amazing service to our internal customers. Experience in Recruitment will be valued however it is not essential - we are willing to train the right person. Your experience should include;
· A high level of attention to detail and an ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
· An understanding of Social Media Platforms and how to use them for maximum benefit
· Strong organisational and prioritization skills.
About the Coronis Group
Our vision is to be a fully independent, holistic property business where our people grow and thrive at the same time our business does. To achieve this, we focus on providing industry-leading training, mentoring, and back end, and technological support. Unlike many agencies, we also foster a culture of collaboration among our team members. With these foundations in place, you’ll be free to explore your career potential and discover where your skills can take you, all the time knowing your aspirations will always be supported and encouraged
How to Apply
Make your application by clicking on the apply now button below. For a confidential conversation please call Daniel Thompson on 0409 324 349.