About the Role:
As an Administrator with Coronis Group you will be a key part of the success of the team. Working closely with the Sales and Property Management divisions, your work will ensure they are spending more time talking to customers. You will be responsible for all the administrative tasks as well being responsible for reception. Your responsibilities will include;
· Managing a busy reception desk and in-bound call volumes
· Preparing contracts and other Real Estate forms and processes
· Ensuring all tasks are completed with exceptional customer service
· High attention to detail and time management
· Ensuring Real Estate professionals are following compliance requirements
As an experienced Administrator, you understand how crucial your role is. You will have experience working as an administration and working on reception (preferably in Real Estate) and an ability to meet deadlines and targets. Your experience will include;
· Experience in a similar role stretching across administration and reception duties
· Real Estate experience will be highly desired but not essential.
· Experience working in high volume call and walk in reception environments
· A high level of attention to detail and strong prioritization and organisation skills.
· A history of providing exceptional customer service
What's in it for you?
· Career development opportunities
· Fun, rewarding team culture
· Performance awards and quarterly functions.
About the Coronis Group.
Coronis thinks differently and that is how we change people lives for the better. Our business provides a service to our customers which encompasses all things property which makes Coronis unique in the National Real Estate Landscape. As a business Coronis is driven to provide an environment where each team member can achieve their lifestyle goals. We do this by providing flexibility, industry leading systems, technology, process, and training.
If this sounds like to career opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply now and we will be in touch.