About the Role:
Our team is looking for an experienced Property Manager, motivated to provide amazing customer service to our landlords and tenants. The role would be an end-to-end Portfolio Management position working in a supportive team environment. Our Administration team will assist you with all the admin tasks and our Tech stack will allow you to spend more time focused on your clients. Depending on experience you will be paid between $60 - 70k with opportunity to earn more with amazing performance. the role will include;
· Property management with a difference
· Managing a portfolio with no out of office tasks
· All open homes, routines, exits, entries will be completed by our support team.
· Latest technology with automation to streamline day to day processes
· Opportunity to design your future.
· Flexibility to work from home
As an experienced Property Manager with a commitment to providing amazing customer service, you will fit right in to the Coronis Team. With one eye on your future career with Coronis Group and an understanding that performance leads to opportunity, you will become a valued member of the team and progress quickly. Whether you have worked in task-based environments or portfolio based we will provide you with all the training essential for your success. The following attributes and skills will be essential;
· A genuine commitment to helping people and providing great service
· Experience in a similar role
· Strong attention to detail
· An ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
· Own a reliable car and have current driver’s license.
· Have a Queensland Real Estate Registration
About the Coronis Group.
Coronis thinks differently and that is how we change people lives for the better. Our business provides a service to our customers which encompasses all things property which makes Coronis unique in the National Real Estate Landscape. As a business Coronis is driven to provide an environment where each team member can achieve their lifestyle goals. We do this by providing flexibility, industry leading systems, technology, process, and training.
If this sounds like to career opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply now and we will be in touch.