Introducing The Coronis Group
Founded in Brisbane in the 1980s, Coronis has flourished into the largest privately owned real estate business in Queensland. Offering sales, property management, home loans, financial planning, insurance, and conveyancing services we stand alone as a unique business in the National Real Estate Landscape. With an exciting five-year plan, we are looking for an experienced Real Estate Leader to join our leadership team and execute the plan on the Sunshine Coast.
As Hub Director you will be responsible for the daily management of the Hub, your team’s results, and the strategic business direction for your geographical region (Sunshine Coast). You need to be a motivated and enthusiastic person who can grow the team and mentoring each person to help them achieve their career goals. Your primary responsibilities will consist of but not limited to.
· Setting comprehensive goals for the Hub teams and actively leading each team member to achieve their goal and the collective team goals.
· Oversee the Hub’s Property Management team and assist the property managers to implement new growth strategies.
· Actively recruit new talent to grow each Hub department.
· Fostering a strong team culture within the office and building profitable referral partnerships between departments.
· Actively manage the Hub’s business expenses to deliver cost effective and efficient operations including profit & loss statements, revenue targets and forecasting.
· Report weekly to the Chief Operating Officer and provide ongoing input into the over-arching strategic direction of the business
· Manage relationships with all external partners and service providers
To be successful in this role, you need to have a proven history of growing a team fostering a strong performance mindset and inclusive culture. You are hands on and not afraid to get in the trenches with your team to achieve results. You are a strategic thinker, have a positive outlook and enjoy a challenge but remain flexible and willing to pivot and adapt to changing market conditions. Additionally, you will have the following experience.
· Real Estate experience is very highly desired but not essential
· A proven ability and examples of building and leading performing teams
· A proven ability and examples of increasing revenue and profit in businesses
· A proven ability and examples of leading individuals to reaching their professional objectives.
· A proven ability and examples of developing a fun, dynamic and flexible culture in an office environment
· Five years’ experience in a similar role in senior management
· A current Queensland drivers’ licence and a current Real Estate Certificate (or willingness to obtain one)
The rewards for this position are unlike anything which is currently available in the Real Estate Industry. Your earning potential will be directly in-line with your ability to grow and manage your HUB. For the right candidate, Coronis is offering a generous salary, Profit Share opportunities, potential asset ownership and further bonuses based on inter-department referrals.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply NOW!