About the Role
With a new brand and strategic direction, it’s exciting times at Coronis Group. To meet our growth objectives, we need to grow our internal recruitment team. The role of this Administrator is a varied one. Your responsibilities will be split between recruitment activities, human resource tasks and administration. Your key responsibilities will include.
· Preparing Contracts and Assisting with On Boarding of New Team Members.
· Candidate Screening and Scheduling Interviews
· Assisting in the development of recruitment processes
· Maintaining Recruitment Social Media Pages.
· Reference Checks
· Assisting with Recruitment Events
Your experience working both in administration will be essential to your success. Your ability to adapt and your high level of resilience will allow you to manage multiple tasks at once and play a key role in achieving our growth targets. In addition to this, a genuine drive to help people and a strong customer service outlook will allow you to provide amazing service to our internal customers. Although not essential, experience in, or knowledge of Human Resource Practices will be highly valued. Your experience should include;
· Administration duties
· A high level of attention to detail and an ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
· An understanding of Social Media Platforms and how to use them for maximum benefit
· Strong organisational and prioritization skills.
About the Coronis Group
Our vision is to be a fully independent, holistic property business where our people grow and thrive at the same time our business does. To achieve this, we focus on providing industry-leading training, mentoring, and back end and technological support. Unlike many agencies, we also foster a culture of collaboration among our team members. With these foundations in place, you’ll be free to explore your career potential and discover where your skills can take you, all the time knowing your aspirations will always be supported and encouraged
How to Apply
Make your application by clicking on the apply now button below. For a confidential conversation please call Daniel Thompson on 0409 324 349.