About The Role:
Coronis group has embarked on an exciting five-year strategic journey, and we are looking for motivated Real Estate Salespeople to join us. No matter what your goals are in Real Estate sales we can provide an environment where you an achieve them. Our proven training systems, supportive leadership, supportive team, and superior technology has allowed experience agents to earn more, live more or both.
We currently have an opportunity in our Springwood Office for an Experienced Sales Agent or Sales Trainee.
Whether you are an experienced Real Estate Agent or an Experienced Salesperson from another industry we can help you. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals. If you are looking for a higher income, a better work-life balance or career progression we can provide all of this. Your commitment and action required will be inline with your career goals. Some of the benefits for you include.
· A commitment to helping you achieve your goals
· Uncapped earning potential and commissions of up to 80%
· A complementary three-month marketing roll-out plan in your local area
· Multiple lead generation processes to supplement your prospecting activity
· Flexible working arrangements (Work from home if you like or benefit from working in our modern, energetic Hubs)
· Industry leading systems and technology
· Industry leading training and development
· Career progression opportunities
· A fun, dynamic, supportive team culture
· Leverage off our end-to-end service
About the Coronis Group.
Coronis thinks differently and that is how we change people lives for the better. Our business provides a service to our customers which encompasses all things property which makes Coronis unique in the National Real Estate Landscape. As a business Coronis is driven to provide an environment where each team member can achieve their lifestyle goals. We do this by providing flexibility, industry leading systems, technology, process, and training.
If you would like to find out more make an application by following the prompts. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please don’t hesitate to contact Dan Thompson on 0409 324 349.