- Job no: G979Q
CMC is a leading civil infrastructure, mining and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors. With a strong focus on people, culture and services CMC has earned a reputation as a premier contractor, attracting high calibre employees, clients and projects.
About the role
CMC are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, self motivated Trainee Civil Construction Workers who are interested in completing a traineeship in civil construction to obtain your Certificate III in Civil Construction. You will have the opportunity to work with supportive teams & experienced Supervisors to help guide you on our exciting projects.
We have several traineeships available to commence in July 2022. The traineeships will initially be based either near Mackay, Emerald or Rolleston in Queensland, however following completion of these projects you will have the opportunity to travel and work on various other projects throughout Qld and NSW.
- Be willing to commit to completing a Cert III in Civil Construction (Road Construction & Maintenance)
- Be willing and able to travel and work away from home on rosters for example a 10/4.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable, organised with great time management
- Be physically fit, ready and able to work outside in the field, and able to pass a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening)
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sound problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to take and apply instruction to complete tasks
- Have a willingness to learn
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Have a professional appearance
- Able to adapt to and work with all types of people
- Hold a valid 'C' class manual drivers licence, and your own transport
Join CMC now to go into the draw to win!
Join before 31 August 2022 and you will go into the draw to win a $2,000 holiday experience!
Want to know more?
If this sounds like you please apply now by submitting your resume. We are recruiting right now so don’t delay!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for this position.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.
- Published on 29 Jun 2022, 7:19 AM