- Job no: G64YB
Join CMC as one of our experienced Final Trim Excavator Operators working on exciting projects throughout Qld and Nthn NSW.
Civil Mining & Construction (CMC) is a leading civil infrastructure, mining and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors. With a strong focus on people, culture and services CMC has earned a reputation as a premier contractor, attracting high calibre employees, clients, and projects. As a result, we have the following vacancy.
About the role
CMC is currently looking for an experienced Final Trim Excavator Operator to join our team. We have an immediate need for you to start on our Gympie Drainage project (Bruce Highway 19 Major Culvert Upgrades). Your site location/s will be around the Gympie, Maryborough, Bundaberg and Gin Gin areas. The roster will be 5/2 weekends as required and depending on your home location accommodation and a LAFHA allowance is provided if required.
After the Gympie project you will then work on our projects throughout Queensland, Northern NSW and further afield. We are looking for someone with the desire to work with us long term and who is willing to travel to our various project locations and live away from home as required. Our rosters are typically 5/2 or 10/4 and DIDO or FIFO.
With many projects currently on the go plus more to come, you will bring your expertise to our experienced project teams where safety and quality is paramount.
- Long-term, full-time career opportunity;
- Fully maintained company vehicle supplied for the right person;
- The opportunity to operate a Caterpillar 24t Excavator with GPS;
- Generous hourly rate plus penalties;
- Accommodation and meals (or LAFHA allowance) provided when working away from home;
- Potential for upskilling and development.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Current RII Excavator ticket;
- Current HR Drivers license;
- Good knowledge and experience in the set up and use of GPS Systems;
- Minimum of 5 years final trim excavator experience;
- Demonstrate a high standard of safety;
- Ability to multitask, and be self motivated;
- Be willing and able to work away from home on various roster cycles based on project requirements;
- Confident passing a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test and functional assessment.
If you are an experienced and confident Final Trim Excavator Operator with the ability to succeed, thrive in fast paced environments, enjoy working hard to achieve the program, while being supported by a great team and work culture please apply now by submitting your resume. We are recruiting right now so don’t delay!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for this position.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.
- Published on 17 Feb 2023, 6:48 AM